- Concerned about the impact of wealth on beneficiaries?
- Worried that heirs may not be prepared to receive and manage the inheritance you wish to leave them?
- Unsure how to divide your estate among heirs who have chosen different lifestyles or have differing financial situations?
- Concerned about creating feelings of entitlement?
- Want to avoid contributing to family division and strife?
- Have an heir who is addicted to drugs, shopping, gambling, or relationships?
- Desire to provide an emotional inheritance, not merely a financial one?
Each of these questions reflects a common challenge, which many families procrastinate or avoid. There is another way. Each of these is a challenge we have helped families manage.
At Eredità , we help families take a step back from the questions of what to do and how to do it. We encourage them to consider first the Why, or purpose. Once the why is known, the what’s and how’s will become more clear.
We help clients move from being hindered by fear to being motivated by purpose. We assist them in defining the opportunities they wish to create for people, causes, and communities for which they care. We support them as they gain clarity on what brings meaning and value. We help families Discover what’s possible.™